Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My list


I bought a Christmas tree! And as you can see, the space beneath it, although small due to the tree's short, 3ft stature, is empty, and needs filling. That's where those who love me come in. I have thought long and hard about what I want this Christmas, and have come to the conclusion that I pretty much have everything I need, and the few things I want for my apt(couch, bigger frying pan, new tv) are things I can get here. SO...my list consists of movies. Johnny Depp is quite possibly my favorite actor, and, to make things easier, all the following movies star, or co-star, Depp.

I do own Edward Scissorhands, Ed Wood, and Alice in Wonderland(my first Thai movie purchase), so those needn't be on the list.

As far as the ones I've seen:
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory(saw it 5 times in theaters)
Sweeney Todd(I own the soundtrack)
Chocolat
Finding Neverland
Cry Baby(a spoof, not the greatest)
Donnie Brasco
Sleepy Hollow(love this one, his character's hilarious)
Secret Window(creepy as heck, don't watch it alone like I did)
Corpse Bride
Pirates of the Caribbean 1,2&3

The rest are ones I have yet to see and own(in no particular order):
Public Enemies
Once Upon a Time in Mexico
From Hell
Nick of Time
Blow
Before Night Falls
The Man Who Cried
The Ninth Gate
Dead Man
Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas(I've walked past this movie so many times never knowing it was Depp)
The Astronaut's Wife
What's Eating Gilbert Grape
Benny and Joon
Arizona Dream
Don Juan DeMarco
Platoon
A Nightmare on Elm Street

If you feel led to help fill the space beneath my tree, my advice is to find others who would also like to fill the space, put all your offerings in one box and split the shipping. :D

Happy Hunting!


ps-I would also love to eat some Kettle Corn popcorn, and cannot find it ANYWHERE here. It simply does not exist.

No comments: