Monday, December 27, 2010

This is how we do Christmas at PTN

Christmas Eve was a work day for me, but I don't know that I can say I did any "work." Between the stage performances, game booths, endless food stalls and ferris wheel I had a great time.

*This post has a several videos, I know, but I couldn't resist. Most of them aren't that long, so if you have the time, watch them. They're adorable. :D

The HUGE jump house


Jump house #2, slightly smaller


The "topless" carousel with weird rainbow-colored animals


The ferris wheel. Yes, I rode on it.



The food venders



Me, Fa, and her enormous bear


The band, all decked out


Sister playing at our booth


Drumline!


David's students singing Jingle Bells


Melissa's adorable P1 students


Tomo's students, P2 and P4


Lily's cute P1s


Harry's P6s..til they started throwing candy..


"Under the Sea"(well done, but not sure what it has to do with Christmas)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was typical Thai; almost like being there alive; loved it! Rosa

Donna said...

Now that's a celebration! The drum line with nativity background made me think of "The Little Drummer Boy." Pa-rum-pa-pa-pum.
And then some. !!!