Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Couchsurfer #6

Daniel
United Kingdom

Daniel actually stayed with me back in July at the beginning of his 6-week trip, but I was waiting to post until August because he had originally planned to make a stop back in Bangkok before flying home; plans changed last minute and he wasn't able to do that so now my post just looks late, lol. Anyway, he stayed for two nights, and we went out for Italian food and drinks the first night, then I took him out on the town the second evening for a movie(Magic Mike, and no I didn't have to talk him into it), street food, and some sweet tunes at my favorite jazz pub, The Saxophone. He was a delight to talk with, and actually had a fantastically witty sense of humor despite it being British. ;)

Was actually sad to see this one go, but maybe we'll get a chance to meet up another day, in some country..somewhere. haha

No comments: