Saturday, February 26, 2011

They will be missed..


So the school year is finished. Well, finished for the English program, but not for the students. They have their Thai exams next week. Several of my students asked me if I was teaching again next year; I was proud to be able to tell them yes!, but then sad to tell them I wouldn't be teaching P6 with them. I handed out certificates, and posed for a zillion pictures with them. It was a bittersweet day; I am very proud of them all, but sad to say goodbye to them as my classes.

My P5/5 class

My top students

Yod with his "most improved" certificate from last semester.

My P5/2 class

Top students

My P5/3 class

Top students

My P5/4 class

Top students(from last term)

Top students(from this term)

My P5/1 class


Top students


Thank you! (sorry it cuts off early..grr..I hate it when that happens)

No comments: