Monday, May 14, 2012

Home For a Week

With the little bit of annual leave I had left, I gently twisted my parents' arms into bringing me home for a week to visit friends and family. Knocked out two doctor's appts and a dentist appt, attended the Stockton Asparagus Festival, made trips to Chico, Mountain View, Roseville, Lathrop, Cool, Sacramento and Placerville to visit friends, spent one Saturday with cousins and grandparents and the next helping with a dear friend's garage sale, got in four good nights of line dancing at the Davis Grad, and even managed to hurt myself 3 hours after arriving in Ca. I was pretty lame with my camera that week (sorry), so my pictures are a bit random.
My poor toe after the mirror attacked it (and two days after it stopped bleeding)

The Asparagus Festival!

MMMM..Deep fried goodness

Visit with cousins and grandparents :)

Mom teaching Sunday School

My sweet puppy Lucy on her 14th birthday with her new toy

My delicious avocado egg rolls from CPK

My dear friends Dan and Erin

Storage unit..My Life in a Box

Sigh...What a thing of beauty! God Bless America :D

No comments: