Friday, March 9, 2012

As Another Year Comes To A Close..

I say goodbye to all my lovely..and not so lovely..students. I thought I made their final exams quite challenging, and the number of retests confirmed it.



I'm very proud of the students who busted their bums to get those excellent scores in my class. I'll miss lots of them, but I'm glad this year is finally done.

5/2
L to R: Captain, Porsch, Funk, Joy, and Oei
Far right: Eve - Most Improved



5/3
R to L: Bell, Mew 2, AC, Mew 1, Pat
Far left: Tan and Mind(R)- Most Improved



5/4
L to R: JJ, Gring, Bell, Ploy, Fact
Far right: Ohm - Most Improved



5/5
Back row, R to L: Mobile, Bing, Baifern
Front row, R to L: Tonkla, Diamond, Ice(Most Improved)



5/6
L to R: Jeep, Oak, Benz, Ant(Most Improved), Pim, Mangpor



5/7
R to L: Chan, Mink, Tangmo, Jane, Fah
Far left: Chompoo - Most Improved



1 comment:

Edd Russell said...

Brings back memories. i did not have a lot of skills and abilities growing up, but I did once win a contest by blowing up a balloon until it burst. That makes me what? A windbag?