Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Summer Wedding #2 - Hannah and Neil - June 29

My cousin Hannah's wedding was on Saturday, and although the weather was quite warm, the wedding was lovely and VERY country. Except the tacos, haha. Congratulations to Hannah and Neil!
Mom of the bride and cousins Jake and Timmy
Hannah and proud daddy
Me and my cousin Kayla
Praying over the couple
The kiss
Mr and Mrs Isaac
Sherbert Punch in little jars
"Forget Us Nots" and "Create a Date" cards
The date idea I wrote out for them :)

The getaway vehicle
Gorgeous covered bridge behind the barn for the wedding party's pictures
Reception barn
Inside the reception barn
Father-daughter dance
Couple's first dance
Prayer
Taco Bar!
Uncle Bob, Aunt Patrice, and Dad and Mom
Me and my parents
Me with my cousin Amber
Me and the happy couple
Here they come...
...and there they go!
Attending weddings...so exhausting lol

No comments: