Monday, July 15, 2013

Weekend in Santa Cruz

It's been 6 weeks now that I've been back in California, and having not found a job, I was starting to get a bit of cabin fever hanging around the house all the time. Thankfully my friend Mike and I were able to escape for the weekend to lovely Santa Cruz.

Walkin on the Boardwalk
Mike had never been on the Giant Dipper, so that was our first stop :D
Someone in the parking lot gave us their wristbands as they were leaving, so we got to ride everything for free :D



Jambalaya for dinner on the pier
The Boardwalk at night


My first corndog in 4 years! :)
Deep Fried Cheesecake
Tired Reeses...she had a tough day at the beach haha

Pizza My Heart for dinner!
Drivin the truck home with puppy in my lap :)

1 comment:

Paula White said...

Wow, that beach looked crowded! I loved the nighttime picture; brings back fun memories.