Monday, August 16, 2010

Why does she even have this thing?

So I realize that I haven't posted in a week or two, and for that I apologize. But in my defense, I have had four short teaching weeks in a row, either for Thai exams, holidays, sports day, or something else, and have...been lazy about it. So here is the first of two potentially long posts. Sports Day was the week before last (yes, I know, I'm behind), and took up Thursday and Friday of that week, so the kids had no class with us. We still had to come in to the office though, of course. And wear the Sports Day polos that the school had made for us. Oh you want to know what kind of sports? It was more like "Dance Day." Or Cheerleading Day. Silly, I think, but two free days and having something to watch wasn't bad. They work very hard practicing their routines, and most of the groups were really good. And of course, the makeup and costumes were beyond elaborate.
Girls rushing for their pom poms

First, one of my 5/1 students

The start of the parade

No comments: