Saturday, March 19, 2011

Ah..Youth

So I was going through my old myspace pictures(who uses myspace anymore, right?), and came across an album entitled "The Coolness of Amelia." Mostly pictures from high school and early college, I thought I would share a few of the best ones here. Look for more on my facebook, coming soon. :D
Fun with white-out

One of my many awesome Halloween Costumes

The Dumbo ride at Disneyland

Mail call at camp

"Studying" in the band room

Testify tour in Santa Cruz

Clown noses at work in Stockton

RIP Penny

Fun in the Gran pool EVERY summer

Riding the bull on my 18th birthday

New York City

My mom at Universal Studios

Moband

Casey lending himself as a "chair"

Coffeehouse/Bible Study in the mountains every Saturday night

Large stone ovens in Ely, Nevada

Being a tree for my campers to learn knot-tying

Trampolines

High School Graduation

Fun in Puerto Rico

Talkin' with my mouth full

Six of us crammed in the back of a hatchback Focus going to SF :)

Painting fenceposts in Mexico

Dirty camp feet

Dinner cruise in NY

Dad and me on the Indian Jones ride @ Universal Studios

Playing in Carnegie Hall

Bradley's ugly hand ruining a beautiful picture of me

Mickey Mouse's house

In Disneyland

Stuffing my face at Olive Garden

As the angel of the Christmas story for our Sunday school kids

Getting my Starbucks fix on March Lane in Stockton

3 comments:

Katie said...

aww, you're so cute! but now i miss olive garden and carbohydrates other than rice and noodles... maybe i'll go get starbucks to assuage my cravings... :) katie

Anonymous said...

Hey, I never saw that picture of my head in the shark mouth; what else do you have on there? :) Rosa

Amelia said...

Mom, you ran over to that shark, stuck your head in its mouth, and insisted we take a picture. lol So don't go trying to deny you knew we actually took one. ;)