Thursday, March 17, 2011

New Couch!

So I've wanted a couch in my apt since pretty much the first day I moved in, and on Tuesday I was at Carrefour(for groceries), and did my usual walk-through of the electronics/appliances/furniture area just to browse and take note of any ridiculously low prices, and finally arrived at the couches. I stood there, basket in hand, contemplating once again. Every time I had walked by, I would stop, consider, then talk myself out of it and walk away before I could change my mind. This time, however, I decided to go sit down on it and "test it out." This of course attracted one of the salesmen, and he came over(speaking surprisingly adequate English), and talked with me about it. I didn't think the price would get any lower(it was down from 4000B[$130] to 1990B[$67]), and it was new, and brown(which would match beautifully with all the dark wood in my apt), and it folded down into another bed. I gave in. I filled out the paperwork, paid in cash, and arranged to have it delivered(free) on Thursday. It arrived today at about 1pm. I couldn't be more excited; my living room is finally complete!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks real nice. Rosa