Thursday, August 4, 2011

Tommo and Kim's Engagement Party

As if I wasn't busy enough with my couchsurfer(see next post) and the baby shower, Tommo and his fiance Kim's engagement party was Saturday night at the Mexican restaurant in Champs. It was a good turnout; I brought my couchsurfer, and most of the other farangs that live in Champs were there. We carried on into the wee hours of the night, finally sauntering back to our respective apts and collapsing in exhaustion. The food was delicious(Steph and I split some scrumptious nachos), and we popped the top(and emptied) our prize bottle of wine from quiz night.

The Happy Couple

Kim,Sunny, and Brenda(who's moving to Phuket to start an awesome new job)

Goofy Colin

Stephanie

Me and Steve

Mexican Restaurant owner in front

Just a few of us

No comments: