Saturday, December 15, 2012

ICB Retreat 2012

Last weekend, my wonderful church, ICB, had its annual retreat (cancelled last year due to flooding). If you remember from two years ago, we had it in Pranburi, and decided to go there again this year. This time we all stayed at the Juniper Tree, and had a relaxing and encouraging weekend filled with games, beach time, singing, and small group discussions.



Hitched a ride with Smitha and Kent, and got to ride with Jude the whole way there :D

Smitha and her Diva pose

view from lunch


Team Philippines

Team Thailand! 

Team UK

De bebes :D


My happy face lol

Dinner!
Worship

Gorgeous sunset

our...house haha


While everyone else was swimming, Teacher Amelia was doing work :/

Weighing my options


Joining the fun!

Annika and Paster Stewart

Helping Jude swim :D

Such an adorable family :)

Another gorgeous sunset 
Flower in my hair...for about 5 minutes

Erotica Pizza...yeah it definitely lived up to its "spicy" designation

Riding on the side, yes, the side, of the truck on the way back from pizza. What can I say? I like to live dangerously. 

On the drive back to Bangkok...never a dull moment!

No comments: