Saturday, March 2, 2013

P. 6/6B

As you know, last week marked the end of classes for me and my students, and with sad farewells and lots of snacks, I concluded my final week as their teacher. 

Since I had them last year in P5, my P6 class was extra special to me, and were often a refreshing break from the craziness of my P5s. I didn't have to worry as much about keeping them attentive and focused, because they already knew the drill. We were able to do more projects and activities as well, since it was also my smallest class at 17 students. Let me introduce them:

Mew and Baitong - Best Friends

 Jeep - My only male overachiever in the class :)

Bill - good kid, but easily distracted 

Otto - Such a beautiful child, and really tries his best

Peem - Insisted on writing in cursive, until I started cracking down on  his handwriting ("If I can't read it, it's wrong")..he then started using print when taking exams 
 Benz and Bond - Twins, but totally different in every way

Folk - I've had him in summer school as well, and he thinks he's tough, but deep down he wants to learn and improve.
Mangpor - My little female smarty-pants. A real sweetheart too :)

Focus - Great kid, very studious, and really funny sometimes too
 Cream and Fah - quiet friends, but hard workers
 



Tan - Didn't have Tan last year in P5, but she was a joy to have this year. Works very hard, always sweet, and  a great addition to my class. 
Jane - The tallest of my girls, she and Benz are very close friends. She wants to be shy, but doesn't realize how delightful and funny she is. Smart girl, too. She told me she's going to a different school for Mathayom next year, so I told her to make sure she goes to university to become a doctor so I can call her "Dr Jane". She said okay. :D


We had our final party day outside down in the canteen area, and Teacher Jun brought his half of the class (6/6A) down to join us. I handed out certificates, we had snacks and drinks, and finally said our goodbyes. 














Trying to get all the students together...like herding cats.


Waiting for them to quiet down...


And finally...

Jun was filming it, and the students thanked both of us...but his students said thank you to him, and then to me, and mine did the opposite, but because my name is longer it just sounds like they said Teacher Amelia twice. LOL

No comments: