Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Flight

Soooo Sacramento airport? Dislike. My flight from Sac to SF was delayed about an hour, and I would have been too late to make my connecting flight to Tokyo, so we drove from Sac to SF, and I just boarded my next flight (and got there in time to board with about 5 minutes to spare).

Long 10½ hour flight from SF to Tokyo, and my unsightly cankles will only get worse with my next 6 hour flight. I'm typing this in Tokyo, but could not connect to the internet, so it will be posted....when it's posted.

Had 2 meals on the last flight, and watched 3 movies. Bought a Kimono in Japan, and made a collect call to my parents (at whatever hour it was at that point).

Ready to be done with this long “day” and go to bed. Apparently my bed in my apt in Thailand is a Queen size...and that's not the size sheets I brought. So I'll either have to buy some there, or have them sent to me.

I shall update more when I have more exciting things to report.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you made all your connecting flights.