Monday, September 27, 2010

"Teeshah Amelia, can have pah-tee tomollow?"

Friday the 24th was our last "teaching" day for the first semester (woo-hoo! made it halfway!), and having finished their finals at the beginning of the week, the students were anxious for a fun friday. So I agreed that they could have a party in class, but they had to bring whatever they wanted to have at the party; I wasn't going to try to plan four parties for my four classes that day. I handed out awards for the 5 top scoring students in each class and the one or two "most improved" students...in retrospect I forgot to take pictures of this, but promise to do it at the end of next term. I was very proud of my classes and all their hard work this semester, and Friday went quite smoothly. The kids brought what they wanted for their parties, and we played games and had a good time. They even picked up their garbage at the end of class. It was a good day. And then it rained. Of course.

My P.5/5 class:
Playing hide and seek..the seeker was "blind" so it worked well

Yok wanted to be in EVERY picture :)

Left to Right: Ink, Ploy, and Yok

Petch...being cheesy

Petch and Opal in the back, Ploy and Yok, and Loogtan and Toey in front

Apparently they love me..awww

The boys playing cards..Ice(L), Euro, Winner(inside right), Yod(sitting)


P.5/2:
That would be Dear in the middle there..with Icy in front of her, Best 1 to the left, Pim 1 and Tangkwa 1 bottom left, Gam, Stamp, Fain, and Mill at the board, Best 2 bottom right


P.5/3:
More boys..playing cards: clockwise from bottom left - Inter, Art, Palm 1, Palm 2, Gle, Tee, and Pangpong

Most of the girls: clockwise from bottom left - Nach's fingers, Fah, Nut, Dream, Jane, Pair, Mimai, Natty, In and Ploy

Their junk food..right before lunch hahaha

Nach(R) and Natty


P.5/1:
Back: Om-am(L) and Praew, Front:L-R, First, Ploy 1, Mind, Ploy 2

Clockwise from bottom left: Mark, Q, New, P, Tarn, Train, and Oam

Punch(L) and Gorn

I have no idea what was going on...but it looked like a skit..and it was keeping them occupied..so I went with it haha

Q and Tarn watching the rain

The rain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the rain video. Sure are a bunch of cute kids; Thai kids are the prettiest in the world, I think! Rosa