Wednesday, November 3, 2010

ICB Retreat

Sorry this is a little delayed, but I've been trying to upload pictures to facebook, and it's taking forever and they're all mixed up, and honestly after that last post I needed a break. Nevertheless, here I am, and ready to share my last adventure with ya'll.

The weekend following my parents' departure I went on the International Church of Bangkok's first official weekend retreat to Pranburi. We stayed at the Dolphin Bay Resort right on the beach, enjoyed great food and fellowship with the orphans from Mercy House, took a half-day trip out to Monkey Island and Phraya Nakhon Cave, and had some awesome workshops with Ash Barker about "Making Poverty Personal." Great weekend, BEAUTIFUL weather, and lots of really cool people.
























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a wonderful time. Rosa

Donna said...

One incredible adventure after another. Your pictures really capture the beauty of the area!