Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Karaoke!

Last Friday night, our condo complex, Tiwanon Champs Elysees, held a party at the clubhouse for all the farangs. I and most of my coworkers were there, and following the delicious food, there was a karaoke contest. Seven competitors. Five men, two women. It was pretty epic. Contestant #2 won, though he certainly didn't do the best job singing with the music. I captured a taste of them all, though, so you may watch and judge for yourself. Enjoy.

Contestant #1
What A Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong


Contestant #2
Wherever You Will Go by The Calling


Contestant #3
Leave Me Breathless by The Corrs


Contestant #4
Follow Me by Uncle Cracker
(sorry...I love this song...and you can kinda only hear me on it haha)


Contestant #5 (Bob)
Fly Me To The Moon by Frank Sinatra


Contestant #6 (Rani)
Beat It by Michael Jackson (technical difficulties)

Rani's second attempt
More Than Words by Frankie J


Contestant #7
Dancing Queen by ABBA




And finally: OPEN MIC (Amelia)
I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sounded great singing for contestant #4!! :) Sure sounded like you all had a great time. Rosa