Saturday, December 17, 2011

My New Guilty Pleasure

IKEA

A few weeks ago Pookie and I decided to head out to the newest addition to the Kingdom of Thailand: IKEA! We browsed for 5 HOURS before finally going downstairs to fill our cart.

I only bought a few things, as I only had about 2000B on me, but am very happy with my purchases, and returned a week later to aquire a few more items on my list. Check it out...

My new all-purpose box!

My new bookshelves/bookcase!




My new table and chair!

My new bathroom rug!

My new over-the-door hook! (there's one of the back of the bathroom door too)

My new shelves!



..I've also noticed that wandering around looking at furniture (and getting excited about it) makes me feel very domesticated. Not sure how I feel about that..but I do LOVE my shelves. :D

No comments: