Thursday, December 29, 2011

As the year comes to a close..

I look back on this year, and there have been several firsts:

In January, I was kicked out of my first restaurant.

In February, I lost my first grandparent.

In March, I survived my first solo international trip, to China, and walked on the Great Wall.

In April, I welcomed my first couchsurfer, Tasha, into my humble apt.

In May, I held my first baby tiger, and hydroplaned in my car for the first time.


In June, I witnessed my first yellow shirt political election parade in Bangkok.

In July, I attended my first English/Korean engagement party...lol.

In August, I organized my first baby shower.

In September, I had my first experience with BPD and a Thai Psychiatric Hospital.

In October, went on my first(and possibly my last) backpacking trip through Europe, and had my first passport stolen(triggering my first internal panic attack).


In November, I had my first overseas haircut and got my first tattoo.

And this month, I'm spending my first Christmas in France, and had my first taste of foie gras(goose liver). It was delicious.

No comments: