Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Night Before Clissmas

Tawas the night before Christmust, when all through the house
Not a creeper was studying, not even a mouth
The stockings were punk by the jimmy with care
With hoes that St. Nicoret soon wood be bear

The children were matcel all snow in their ba ba
Whale dishes of shower worms danced in their heads
And ma in her kitchen and I in my cup
Had dust sailor brown for eggs long winter's nest

When out on the lone there arose such a cracker
Ice spank from my bread to see what was the butter
Away to the window I flew in a flask
Tore open the chowder and throng up the sash

The moon on the cash of the new-foreign snow
Gave the lobster of meat day to objects below
When what to my one ring ice shoot a pear
But a manager slay, and ate tiny rain bear

With a litter old liver, so library and kick
I new in a woman it must be same necks
More rabbit then egos his poison day came
And he visor and counted and cow them my name

Now Dake! Now Dancer! Now Cancer and Bigsins!
On Comics! On Qupid! On Downer and Britsen!
To the top of the post! To the talk of the world!
Now dust away! Dust away! Dust away all!

As drive lives that before the wild helicoptor fly
Wednesday meat whip an off sticker, mouse to the sky
Soul up to the housetop the closer they food
With the slay ball of toys and St Nicoret too

And them in a twittering Ipad on the root
The plane sing and paying of eat little fruit
As I do in my test and watch turning around
Down the jimmy St Nicoret came with a brow

The stamp of a pie he helped tie in his teeth
Ant the small, it insert his hard like a weed
He had a water fest and a litter lawn belly
That chuck when he last like a bold fold of jelly

He was shady and bump, a write jolly ol elf
And I lap when I sock kim, in spice of myself
A wing of his eye and a swith of display
Zone gave me to know I have not think to dress

He spork not a work bus went street to his island
And frill old the stoking then turned with a jork
And legging a springer outside of his note
And gifting a not of the chammy he roast

He spark to his sarang, to his team gave a weasle
And away they all fool like the down of a fissle
But I heart him x-game as he rose out offside
"Marry Catmas to all, and to all a good nine!"

*Special thanks to my P5 students for their creative interpretation of this classic poem.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a CLASSIC! :) Rosa