Friday, February 22, 2013

Just Another Thursday

Though my students were all excited and giddy with their stickers and flowers and candy all day at work...
My adorable students, Baitoey, Toeyhorm, and Chap, with their Valentine's gifts for me :)

...I wasn't about to let another stupid February 14th evening go by sitting at home twiddling my thumbs, so I gathered a dozen of my single girlfriends and headed out for a night of margaritas, Mexican food, and karaoke!

Annika, Rachel, Danielle, and Suzy

Don't remember all their names...(friends of a friend), but the Thai one is my friend Ora :D
Me, Annika and Joan
lol Rachel, and her stickers from the kids at work
Ain't nobody got time for that...
That would be...SEVEN...in the taxi. New record! :D
Sangin'
Our beautiful group of girls..in the "Virgin Room" lol


No comments: