Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Seoul, Day 3

-Rain. I got a late start (about 11), but wasn't too worried about it. Found the metro stop outside and rode all the way to Anguk station, where I first had some lunch (subway) then went down the road to check out Changdeokgung palace and the Secret Garden. -- CLOSED. As was everything I wanted to see on Mondays.
 
-So I went to the Korean War Memorial, where you can walk the grounds free of charge, any day of the week. It also happened to be Memorial Day (USA) so the memorial plaques and machines/planes/missiles on display felt a bit more real. 


















-Decided I deserved a Starbucks after my long day in the rain, so I rode the metro to Sinchon station, just to go to the 3-story Starbucks up the road.


-Got lost in Gangnum for a while before heading home to go out for Korean BBQ for dinner.



No comments: