Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Year's Weekend

We spent NYE with Flo's friends, attended a party with several of them, and although I couldn't talk fluently with most of them, they all made me feel very included, and I had an awesome time.



The next morning, 6 of us headed to the beach for a swim! I know what you're thinking..and yes, the water was FREEZING. But the weather outside the water was fantastic, so we dipped in, got some great pics, and staggered out to warm up on the beach. Spent most of the day there, taking in the sun, running around being silly, and relaxing.









This would be Pascal, Steph, and Gaël tossing the round cheese lid(yes, you heard me right) like a frisbee and trying to catch it with their mouths.

This would be Gaël jumping through a hula hoop...like a circus tiger. They all took turns lol

And this would be Gaël shuffling back and forth to be "roped" with the hula hoop...this cracks me up every time I watch it. XD

No comments: