Monday, April 2, 2012

Rest in peace, Aunt Toni


You were definitely one of my favorite relatives, and I'm really going to miss our talks. You could get me to admit anything, and then laugh and tell me that it wasn't important because you'd done worse at my age. You had a quick wit and that same sarcastic sense of humor that I have. You never let us get away with anything, but still spoiled us as good relatives ought to. You'll always be in our hearts and memories, and I'll miss you dearly. If you see Uncle Loren, tell him I said hello.

1 comment:

kaileia16 said...

Awwwwwwww.... I love that picture....She is definitely with My Dad now & I'm quite sure happy as ever.... I'm trying to figure out how to download this picture to show Amy this weekend when she comes..She would love it as much as I do... Patti... :0