Saturday, June 5, 2010

"This is Joe, he's from Australia." :D

So I went salsa dancing with Brenda Friday night! Didn't have my camera, but a few friends took some pictures, so as soon as I get them to email them to me I'll post them. And I'll take my camera next time too. Bauj didn't want to go, said she didn't have anything to wear(and you all tried to talk me out of taking heels to Thailand with me). It was SO much fun. And we're going to see if we can get lessons somewhere to get better. Then of course I log onto facebook, and I see that the Grad(where I line dance in Davis) is now having Salsa Thursdays this summer! I told them that I'm learning here, and if they have salsa thursdays next summer when I'm back I'll be there. One of Brenda's friends, Jo, salsa dances, and she came and showed off a bit, and she was fun to watch. Then she introduces us to a few of her friends, and one of them is named Joe. He introduced himself as the "male version" of the name Joe, and danced quite well. I made sure he danced with me. He lives in Sydney, but apparently is here at least once a month for business, and is considering moving here. I told him he should, to which he responded by asking me where the best place to live is. Apparently when I said I was here for a year, he thought I said I'd been here for eight years. Lol. I explained that I'd only been here three weeks, and I probably wasn't the best person to ask, seeing as how the only apts I know are the ones I live in. Hopefully I'll see him again next time we go dancing. :D


The smallest juice box I've ever seen

Bauj "grading papers"

My shirt after walking ten minutes home from work in the afternoon

No comments: