Friday, July 2, 2010

Vevtagetatablec



That would be vegetables in Thanglish.

It has been a busy week at school, and then of course, to finish off the week, it had to rain like crazy this morning. Took a taxi to work.

Got paid on Wednesday, and headed into Bangkok to hang out with April and get some pizza! Delicious pizza, then shopping, then starbucks. A wonderful day.


Waiting for our pizza, eating the most delicious garlic bread ever, and enjoying our very colorful carbonated juices lol

Starbucks!

Must my legs be so long and ridiculous?

April looking awkward


Pre-midterm grades are in, and I'm in the middle of grading workbooks. I've spent three days doing it, and I've only finished two of my five classes. :( But I do not do work on weekends, so the rest will just have to wait til Monday.

Jatupol(he cracks me up every day) and Napas helping me carry the workbooks downstairs

My 5/2 class doing their word search

Win and Tontian

Bam(my teacher's pet), Mint(the troublemaker), and Icy

Mook

Fa, the talkative one in front

Bam finished her 30-word on a 20x20 grid word search in about 12 minutes, then asked me, "Teacher Amelia, can I take a nap?"

"Draw a picture of the robbers being arrested." This is what Cindy drew. lol

My 5/3 class word searching. Three in front, L-R: In, Cindy, Mimai

Ping Pong

James and Inter

C and James

Fern and Nach

Nach

Paeng, Tang-kwa, and Ploy

Mikey and Oam in my 5/1 class

Ploy 2 and Minnie

Gorn, she is such a sweetie

Mon, the quiet artist

Mind, the loud one who's ALWAYS turned around in her seat

Omam and Praew

Adorable Gorn again

Noey and Da

Pobploy

1 comment:

Donna said...

I love those names! :)